Skip to content

Faculty and Staff



Offices should submit requests via ARCHIBUS by filling out a work request and selecting “Recycle” as the type of problem. When filling out this form, please be as detailed as possible. Try to include the type of bin needed, the location where the bin is needed, and any other necessary information.

If you have any questions, please email or call (865) 974-3480.


E-Recycling Mail Program

UT Recycling, in conjunction with University Mail Services, has developed an E-Recycling Mail Program. Learn more about how to recycle batteries, printer cartridges, small pieces of e-waste, and other odds and ends from the office.


Recycling Receptacles

 Deskside Bins:
Located in faculty/staff office and working areas.



Slim Jim Bins:
Located in classrooms, public student areas, and hallways.


35- & 95- Gallon Rolling Bins:
Located in hallways, loading docks, and heavy use areas.


Cardboard Sleeves:
Located outside the front entrance or on the loading dock.


Electronic Waste Containers:
Located in Volunteer Hall, Laurel Apartments, the Computer Store, and the North Commons in Hodges Library.

The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.