The mission of UT Recycling is threefold: to reduce the amount of waste produced on campus, to divert all waste that is produced into sustainable and economically efficient outlets, and to educate students, staff, and faculty on the benefits of waste diversion and engage them in the process.
What We Do
- Provide recycling collection services at all campus buildings
- Provide compost collection services at most campus dining facilities
- Promote simple living and the Zero Waste lifestyle
- Engage UT community through volunteer opportunities & educational programs
- Contribute to the development of sustainable practices and planning