UT Recycling is looking for students to fill positions this semester.
- Student worker positions (must be able to work 20 hours per week), paid at $8.00 per hour
- Work Study positions (through Financial Aid Office), paid at $7.25 per hour
- Unpaid Internships for class credit
- Unpaid Internships for experience
If you are interested in a paid position, check with the Financial Aid Office to see if you qualify for Work Study and have been awarded it for this year.
For class credit, check with your adviser on signing up for internship credit. No experience necessary.
Available positions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Zero Waste Assistant
• NEW Graphic Designer
(Hiring for January 2018)
- Skilled graphic designer proficient in Adobe, Canva, and other graphic design programs
- Familiar with UT brand guidelines, including typography, color scheme, and phrasing
- Responsible and able to communicate effectively
- Organized self-starter
- Knowledgeable and passionate about sustainable practices and the campus environment
• Accounting & Data Tracking Assistant
• Operations and request
For all positions, please verify your eligibility for Work Study then send a resume and/or a brief explanation of why you are interested, the type of position you are interested in (Student Worker, Work Study, Internship for class credit, internship for experience), the hours you are available to work between 8am and 5pm M-F, and resumes to email@example.com.
** If you are unable to upload your resume please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org