Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Work Requests

Those needing assistance from UT Recycling should submit requests via ARCHIBUS┬áby filling out a work request and selecting “Recycle” as the type of problem. When filling out this form, please be as detailed as possible.

The services that we can provide include, but are not limited to the following:

  • Office Clean Outs
  • Material Pick Ups
  • Bin Requests
  • Zero Waste Events

If you can not submit a request via ARCHIBUS or have any questions, please email